Re: Lubuntu wiki revision ready for review

Hi,

thanks for your good work. I changed it a bit before switching it
over. For the moment I would like to keep the dicussion about
applications to include on one page. So we can minimize clicks to
discuss. We can change it after the discussion is finished.

I copied it on one page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Applications

Best,

Mario