Re: Packaging List

Hello Dave,

great to see you back with lots of energy!

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 1:40 AM, dave slaughter
<slaughter.dave@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I noticed that the wiki has been changed, and it looks great, but where did
> the package list go? I am beginning to start work on the base disk that I am
> going to use for building the development iso,

I am looking forward to this.

> and could use that list for
> packages to include. If someone could point me in the right direction of
> where it may be, it would help greatly.

David did already.. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Applications (I
made it clearer at the Lubuntu wiki start page now, I hope.)

Dave. it would be good if we could have a brainstorming together as
well how we can involve more people in the actual ISO making process.
Maybe you have some links to "How Tos" which document your steps.

Could you add your name to the Subteams page here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams ?

And would it be possible to document your steps for newcomers (very
briefly) here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams/CodingAndPackagingSubTeam
?

> Thanks,
> Dave