Re: lubuntu IRC meet up, irc.freenode.org, #lubuntu, Friday 19, 23.00 Taipei, Singapore / Moscow 19:00 / 17.00 Berlin 12:00 Rio de Janeiro / 11:00 New York

I don't think there will be any participants from Sweden since the meeting
is on the evening of Midsummer's Eve but please go on with the meeting
anyway.

Best Regards,

Christian