Re: lubuntu IRC meet up, irc.freenode.org, #lubuntu, Friday 19, 23.00 Taipei, Singapore / Moscow 19:00 / 17.00 Berlin 12:00 Rio de Janeiro / 11:00 New York

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 19:16 +0200, Mario Behling wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> many people have joined Lubuntu in recent weeks. The discussion which
> applications to include took mainly part in the wiki till now. It is
> time to take decisions. So, we are scheduling a first IRC meetup to
> decide which applications to include in lubuntu. Please join us at the
> lubuntu channel on freenode on Friday 19.
>
> More details below.
>
> All the best,
>
> Mario

Hello All,

I'm sorry I did not make the meeting. I'm ill and though I tried to hang
tough until the time the meeting started, I did not succeed.

Regards
C David Rigby