lubuntu irc meet up - 2 / Su 21 June, Freenode #lubuntu, 23.00 Taipei, Singapore / Moscow 19:00 / 17.00 Berlin / 12:00 Rio de Janeiro / 11:00 New York

Dear all,

the first lubuntu IRC Meet up was very successful. 21 people
participated. We had a lively discussion and got some good results to
start with.

The main question of the meet up was: Which packages do we include in
lubuntu? We already covered LXDE Components and System Tools. The
complete log of the meet up is here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC_Meetings.

The next meet up will be tomorrow on Sunday at the same time. More
infos are below. I am looking forward to see you there.

All the best,

Mario

Lubuntu IRC Meetup

Topic Which Applications do we include in lubuntu?
  * Applications for lubuntu:
        a) LXDE Components (Done)
        b) Applications and System Tools  (Done)
        ----------------------
        c) Games
        d) Graphics
        e) Multimedia
        f) Internet
        g) Office
        h) Accessories

Place

  * IRC: irc.freenode.org
  * Channel: #lubuntu

Time

  * Sunday, June 21, 2009
  * Beginning: 23.00 Taipei, Singapore / Moscow 19:00 / 17.00 Berlin
/ 12:00 Rio de Janeiro / 11:00 New York
  * End: 1.00 Taipei, Singapore / 21:00 Moscow / 19.00 Berlin /
14.00 Rio de Janeiro / 13.00 New York

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=21&month=6&year=2009&hour=23&min=0&sec=0&p1=241