Re: lubuntu irc meet up - 3 / Su 28 June, Freenode #lubuntu, 23.00 Taipei, Singapore / Moscow 19:00 / 17.00 Berlin / 12:00 Rio de Janeiro / 11:00 New York

One note on meeting 3:  Multimedia is not done because video has not been
fully decided (the meeting tabled the video player discussion at 4 votes for
smplayer and 4 for VLC).  Wouldn't that mean that Multimedia is not entirely
"done"? also -- when would we discuss that again?

Also -- sorry i was not at these last 2 meetings, i was out of town this
last weekend camping :)  I will be at the next one.

Adam