Re: Lubuntu could end up like Xubuntu (Heavy & Slow)

I have a small script the guts the system of all the fluff I do not need.
These days I use the minimal ISO and install from the repos what I need. So
much better. My root partitions is currently 2Gb with the desktop + web
browse + vlc + transmission + pidgin + some plugins. Bliss [?]