Re: Lubuntu Project Q's

The U-Lite Creator Shae Smittle is on board for this endeavor:

http://u-lite.org/content/status-updates

You guys should relax , these things take a while and everyone is busy ,
Things are progressing at individual levels right now so that once everyone
gets together for some real progress we will all have our ducks in a row.
But it's important to note that I'm not a founder of this thing nor anyone
particularly special.
So I have no "Insider information" But I'm sure things will start to
progressing shortly. I've been testing the hell out of builds and
dependencies and packages so when the time comes and the final hammer falls
on "Burning software? Anyone , So & so doesn't require this that and the
other , but this does and the gui is horrid , I suggest we look into this ,
Because it's perfect for this application!" And that man can say that with
confidence because he's hammered it out on his own and knows for a fact what
the deal is.

"Just another distro" type things move quickly without much real thought or
direction , this on the other hand is not like that , this will take time
and patience and perseverance.

Cheers!