Re: Lubuntu Project Q's

The problem with each of these documents is that they do not offer the
clarity of statement that a simple and direct FAQ would.  And I authored
one of the documents mentioned here :).  Questions that come to mind are
things like:

1) What is the mission of Lubuntu

2) What are the baseline system requirements

To which I would like to suggest 64m ram/256m disk, and 800x576
resolution (hence covering old traditional 800x600 and netbook
1024x576...) as both a goal and challenge for this team...

etc...

Something like that is what I had meant about the need for a FAQ.

begin:vcard
fn:David Sugar
n:Sugar;David
org:Canonical