Re: issues everyone is having with apps lists

Hi Dave,

I completely agree with your statements. We set our goal. We need to
talk about how to achieve this goal and pursue this way. It makes
things rather difficult if we start to talk over the goal and
different ideas again and again.

The goal of LXDE is to keep things simple and fast. At the same time
LXDE offers just what many users need. Lets make a complete distro
based on this idea.

I think as the summer holidays is getting to an end we will see this
project becoming more active again and actually getting things done.

All the best,

Mario