Re: lubuntu-desktop package in Karmic Alpha 6

Hi Julien,

this is fantastic news. So now this means we have until Oct. 29.

How does it work with the meta, design and settings package? Are they
included? Can we get them in?

I talked to some designers during the last days. We already have
designers contributing in the forum, I did not have time to set up a
design competition for the logo yet as I am traveling in Asia.

Would it be possible to change design and meta packages until the
release if we get them in as well? I mean the deadline 24 Sep. - what
does it refer to?

Cheers,

Mario