Re: a suggestion

Hi,

The choice of the browser is not final for Lubuntu 10.04. It will be discuss during the cycle, and also during Ubuntu Developpers summit. You can see details on this 2 specifications :
- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Specs/LubuntuLucidApplications
- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Specs/ArmLightweightBrowser

--
Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>