Re: a suggestion

Hi,

yes, I am also having the discussion about browsers. I agree, we need
a more lightweight browser.

At the moment I have not seen a browser that is convincing. We have
talked about this in Taiwan as well, but no solution yet. We need to
test suggestions like your one.

In Taiwan some said, the best choice might be to take Chrome, maybe
the version without the Google data collection functions.

Cheers,

Mario