Re: RAM and CPU Requierments

You can use Puppy Linux, DSL, TCL (as someone already mentioned), Deli
or whatever. But one can even build a
distro easily from Ubuntu packages. If there is a need, I can create a
demo VMware image or something.

One can use the DW search:
http://distrowatch.com/search.php

Select "Old computers". And hell yeah, you'll see a lot of distros.
Well, to be honest, I used a 133mhz PC with ~192mb ram, 5gb hdd. Guess
which distro? Xubuntu 7.xx IIRC. It was goddamn SLOW. But I didn't know
any alternative back then, I was a beginner. :)

And yeah, I agree with the BSD 'stuff'. FreeBSD / openBSD would perform
really well on such hardware. (I vote for FreeBSD, but that's really
just because I like that BSD from the many others. :))

ps.: Waiting for Nvidia x64 for FBSD. Wonder how LXDE looks like on
FBSD. :))

ZsPB