Re: Tested on MSI Wind U100

I actually was not suggesting there should be such a remix.  I was
suggesting however that one could potentially do this with mini-iso
install by selecting them explicitly at install time if we have lxde
desktop as a task in mini-iso.  And yes, one could do a server install
and add lxde/lubuntu after.  It can in some cases be useful to have a
local server gui console.  Another interesting scenario is ltsp.

begin:vcard
fn:David Sugar
n:Sugar;David
org:Canonical