Re: Tested on MSI Wind U100

Hello.

Just one thing I wanted to note: server GUI is a bad idea. If you want
server, you install server, if you want a workstation on low-grade hardware,
you install Lubuntu. If you have low-grade hardware to use as a server, you
definitely shouldn't be wasting the precious (and, oh, so limited!) RAM and
CPU resources on GUI instead of serving something.

If someone wants to have lubuntu desktop on server, there's always an option
of installing server then adding any desktop environment, or maybe
installing Lubuntu then switching to the server kernel. But I think all the
possible "mix" options should not be part of Lubuntu installer, nor should
there be a separate server+LXDE remix of Lubuntu (Ubuntu?)

Regards!
Mikhail

PS If you don't like vi, you can use nano, it's part of the server install
and it is WYSIWIG.