Install failure

I attempted to install Lubuntu from the Sept-8 CD yesterday.

Ran "sudo ubiquity" and the installer started.

Everything seemed to go great up until 88% when, without any warning,
the bugger just quit.  Left the screen.

I have only been fooling with Linux, mainly Ubuntu, for a little over a
year so I am green as grass.

I have been hearing rumors about Lubuntu becoming part of the Ubuntu
family and am quite excited by the prospect.  I really like Lxde.

I would have just filed a bug but did not see a way to do that on the
bug page.

If there is any info you would like, just let me know and I will see if
I can get it.
Tom
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Tom Pino (https://launchpad.net/~metalsmith-rangeweb)