Re: Lubuntu Lucid Alpha 1 "Preview"

A presentation (ppt) viewer would be also nice next to ePDFViewer pdf
viewer. For example most college (or other) courses and presentation
material is often in ppt. A simple view->print functionality would be
useful. I found pptview, but has lots of dependencies, so somebody with more
experience please suggest a better package.
thanks
Zoltan