Lubuntu Lucid Alpha 1 "Preview"

USB flashdrive install on my Aspire one, - reformatting to use whole drive, connected to wired network to allow update of installer - OK

I then used synaptic to update - OK

Then connected to WPA2 wireless network -OK

Went back into synaptic to remove smplayer and install gnome-mplayer - couldn't search as search box was greyed out- installing apt-xapian-index fixed this but allso installed python-debian and python-xapian. Is this the best solution and if so should apt-xapian-index not be included in future iso's?

OK removed smplayed & installed gnome-mplayer which allowed me to remove 4 libqt files. Gnome-mplayer looks like a good choice for future iso's.

For an alpha this is great!

Well done

Joe

Follow ups