Re: Lubuntu Lucid Alpha 1 "Preview"

Hi,

Thanks for the test.

There is already a search functionality in synatic, this one is quite
CPU intensive and I'm not sure of its real benefit for Lubuntu.

You can add your opinion for the video player to this thread :
https://lists.launchpad.net/lubuntu-desktop/msg00412.html and this wiki
page : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Applications/Video