Information request

Hello all,

As I am currently using the Ubuntu and needed a lightweight desktop and
came to Lubuntu.
Now I have removed all that was not needed and made sure that I had only
LXDE and Lubuntu in the Synaptic but was just wandering what programs
came along with the Lubuntu 10.04 Lucid for testing. If I can get a
brief selection of all pls.
I also want to share this info that the respons on the Lubuntu IRC and
LXDE is very thin till no response at all if comparing this with Ubuntu
IRC.
Would like to help out this team and can help in translation in Dutch. I
have done small parts for Ubuntu Translation.

Hopefully looking forward to your reply.

Cheers, Horatio
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
hosoka (https://launchpad.net/~hosoka)