Re: Information request

Le vendredi 22 janvier 2010 à 22:21 +0000, hosoka a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> As I am currently using the Ubuntu and needed a lightweight desktop and
> came to Lubuntu.
> Now I have removed all that was not needed and made sure that I had only
> LXDE and Lubuntu in the Synaptic but was just wandering what programs
> came along with the Lubuntu 10.04 Lucid for testing. If I can get a
> brief selection of all pls.
You can also make a command line installation of Ubuntu Lucid, and
install the lubuntu-desktop package. It will bring all packages of the
Lubuntu desktop.

> I also want to share this info that the respons on the Lubuntu IRC and
> LXDE is very thin till no response at all if comparing this with Ubuntu
> IRC.
We don't have many people to help for the support by IRC. I personally
prefer the mail over the IRC :)

> Would like to help out this team and can help in translation in Dutch. I
> have done small parts for Ubuntu Translation.
Thanks, you can find information about translation on this page :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams/TranslationSubTeam
If you find other programs not translated and you know how to deal
with .po files, I'll integrate your translations.