Re: Fwd: Testing on Pentium4 Intel Board

Hi,

Thanks for testing.

Le mercredi 27 janvier 2010 à 10:20 +0000, Jonay Santana a écrit :
>   Good morning to all. I have just downloaded and installed Lubuntu,
> and since I already know Ubuntu, I'm trying this new flavor. I
> downloaded the Lubuntu 10.04 Alpha LiveCD, and installed it yesterday
> on a Intel Pentium 4 motherboard, with PATA DVD-RW, two PATA HDD, a
> floppy drive, and a nVidia GF5500. I plan on install it too on a P3 I
> have as spare one just for testing.
>
>   Everything worked flawlessly, audio, video, lan, etc. There were a
> few untranslated statements throughout the installation process (I
> selected spanish as default language) and even on the actual installed
> and running system. How can I help translating it?
If you are running only the Live-CD, not all translations are available.
If it's on a installed system, you can find informations about
translations on this page :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams/TranslationSubTeam

If it's a translation of a LXDE component, translation informations are
here : http://wiki.lxde.org/en/Category:Translations

If it's a Ubuntu core component (like the install program) :
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu

If it's another program, you need to go directly to the homepage of the
program to find information about translation.