Re: i could help translating

Hi Jo,

Welcome in the team!

lubuntu is based on LXDE and other software. Please follow the steps
on http://wiki.lxde.org/en/Category:Translations to join the
translation team. At the moment the first version of new PCMan File
Manager is looking for translators. And we also look for people who
can check the English menus etc. as most of the people in the project
are not native speakers.

- Mario