Re: Default Browser

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Shabab Mustafa <shabab.mustafa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> @Shae Smittle,
>
> Buddy, we know the charismatic characteristics of FF very well. But you have
> mentioned only the PROs and how about the CONs. Don't you have any idea
> about how much resource FF need to run. Can you give any better reasons for
> what a user with enough hardware resources to run FF smoothly would choose
> Lubuntu instead of Ubuntu or Xubuntu?
>
> ---
> Shabab Mustafa

Midori big fault: http://www.twotoasts.de/bugs/index.php?do=details&task_id=168

Don't alert about self signed certificates (https -> SSL)

So... Lubuntu will be insecure?? Mmmm, I'm starting to think on
Firefox. (Chromium is very new, will be risky, maybe in Lubuntu 10.10
but the memory use is high, so, I don't like Chromium/Chrome even for
my Ubuntu 10.04 with Athlon AMD + 2 GB of RAM is very high)