Re: Default Browser

I just checked out arora and midori (midori from ppa). I'm thinking
midori is the best *default* option.
If people want firefox, they can easily apt-get it anyay, but if we
need to pick a default, and want to
keep with the lightweight principles, I think midori is the way to go...

Does kubuntu default to konqueror? I remember most KDE distros used to
default to konqueror and
firefox had to be installed separate. It's not a whole lot different than that.

Doug