Re: Default Browser

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:16:50 -0000, Douglas Stanley <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just checked out arora and midori (midori from ppa). I'm thinking
midori is the best *default* option.
If people want firefox, they can easily apt-get it anyay, but if we
need to pick a default, and want to
keep with the lightweight principles, I think midori is the way to go...

Why do you prefer Midori to Arora? I’ve tried both and Arora just didn’t feel quite right, don’t know why though.

Does kubuntu default to konqueror? I remember most KDE distros used to
default to konqueror and firefox had to be installed separate. It's not a whole lot different than that.

Doug

It does, no FF on Kubuntu.  You want it you install it.

--
Steve