Re: Default Browser

I know we will not be all agree after this discussion. But I 'm collecting arguments for all browsers to make a decision after the discussion.

Le 2 févr. 2010 à 14:14, Glen Bizeau <gbizeau@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

I think this is one of those time when we are all going to agree to disagree...

Julien, if we go with Midori, can we put a script or shortcut on the
desktop that will install FF?

Personally I think this would fit the bill, have a lite browser, but
give users who don't know very much a "simple" way to
install FF. I am thinking about the illiterate here, bot people like
us who know what we are doing.

I'm fine with Midori since it seems to do everything FF does, but I
suspect if we have some way to track it, I think you
would see a lot of FF installs after the fact.

Glen