Re: Default Browser

what about a little script that checks the amount of ram of the computer and
then set FF for more than 512mb ram as default and others when theres less
ram?
 a window opening at first launch of the browser where you can choose
between some browsers seems also ok, but it has to be easy and clear. The
users we aim at don want to decide between "browsers" (whats this?) they
never heard of, we should make a good default for them.

lg jo