Re: IRC meeting : Sunday 14 February 15:00 UTC

Hi,

yes, very good. We need an IRC. February 14 is Lunar New Year (Chinese
New Year, Tet in Vietnam etc) though. Many people in Asia might be
busy and not able to participate.

Can we make it one week later? February 21? Or maybe have one again on
February 21 in case anyone would like to add something to the
discussion?

What do you think?

Ciao Mario

PS: In any case, the time seems good to have many people participating
from all over the world. Only for the Middle East it is a bit early:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=14&year=2010&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0