Re: IRC meeting : Sunday 14 February 15:00 UTC

Hum, yes, not a very good timing :)
Let's do it on Sunday 21.

But as feature freeze is on February 18th, I would like to have a first
list of applications by default before. So, I'll publish something on
sunday (with maybe a testing iso with them), and we will have 1 week +
the IRC meeting to test/discuss it.