New testing ISO 20100215

Hi,

I just created a new testing ISO. This is not an Alpha, but just a
snapshot of the current work to be able to test more the new features.
Like others Alpha, you should be aware that it's not considered stable,
see warnings for Lucid Alpha :

"Pre-releases of Lucid are *not* encouraged for anyone needing a stable
system or anyone who is not comfortable running into occasional, even
frequent breakage.  They are, however, recommended for Ubuntu developers
and those who want to help in testing, reporting, and fixing bugs."

Changes seen the Alpha 2 :
* Main changes in the seed :
 - chromium for the browser
 - gnome-mplayer for the videos
 - network-manager for the network
* New artwork made by Rafael Laguna. It's not the final theme, but it's
quite complete, so we can test with a non standard artwork. And I like
it :)
* A new session (Lubuntu-Netbook), which launched lxlauncher. You need
to logout, select Lubuntu-Netbook session instead of Lubuntu, and enter
login "ubuntu" without password.

Known bugs:
* pcmanfm2 is not the default filemanager yet, it need more integration
to be usable. It is still available by using "pcmanfm2"
* If you test on a USB, the first screen will freeze for a moment when
you click on "Try Lubuntu ...". Just wait, it will continue as normal.
* Bug reported during testing :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams/TestingSubTeam

Download : http://people.ubuntu.com/~gilir/lubuntu-lucid-20100215.iso