Re: New testing ISO 20100215

great, i tested it.
i like it, it's easy to use, has nice artwork and doesnt need much ram.some
things i noticed:
- the screensaver-window gives error-messages at many screensavers. if we
dont want them to be available, we should take them of the list.
- thers also a little bug with the decision-square on the desktop (how do
you call it? my english is quite bad, sorry): hold left and make a square,
press right (still hold left), then choose pcmanfm and open it. close it,
and youll still have the square without holding left or right. click
anywhere so the square will stay, and now you can;t get it away. it will
disappear if you make another one over it...

ok, now to the artwork. as i already said i really like it, but what about
making the "start"-button like the vista- ball, so you can see the lubuntu
logo bigger then the panel.

sorry for my bad english, i made some screenshots so you can understand what
i want to say^^