Colourchange?

hey guys, someone from the artworkteam had a really good idea today: what
about a change from blue to green? we would have to change all the
wallpapers, logos and  the whole design, but i think it would be worth the
time. The Kubuntu logo is blue, also the one from Xubuntu - why shouldn't we
try something new? Lubuntu will be a standalone Distribution - we don't have
to take the same colours as the other official ubuntu-derivates. The colour
green "would fit nicely with the idea of lxde using less resources", how
"jekopsch", the one who had this idea, said.
So what do you think, guys?

Follow ups