Re: Colourchange?

Hi,

The problem for an artwork is not the color, it's to have a theme as
complete as possible. A theme is not just a logo + a wallpaper.

If someone propose a theme complete, clean and nice, even if it's green,
orange, blue, pink etc ... it will be considered.

Deadline is the March 4th for integration, so it needs to be ready
before this date.