[Fwd: Re: Colourchange?]

Hi all Lubuntu geeks or whatever.... :-)

So its sound like we are so close with the release of Lubuntu. Green is nice and for the one that took time to make the green logo thank you... I like to have a different colour... because kubuntu is blue, ubuntu is brown xubuntu is grey,wattos (ubuntu derived and using lxde) is green just like opensuse. I like to see purple with a combination with black or grey... I not a really a purple lover I am more of green or blue but... I what to see something different with a own status of colour and with the the logo of ubuntu as sign "where we come from" So guys what do you think of purple with black, grey maybe metalic, ofcourse its sound heavy but its still runs light...