Re: colours

wow. I won't comment cause I don't want to potentially offend anyone, it
just doesn't apply to me at all. IMO there is nothing that connects
lighweight software and saving enviroment, the usage of resources doesn't
convince me at all, and such way of thinking associates me badly.
let's just put away the philosophy argument, please.
still, the first screenshot was a nice suprise, possible way to go with
green, I wouldn't complain if lubuntu eventually looked like that, while the
second didn't appeal to me (the grey taskbar and dirty titlebar were ugly,
icons were in some different not matching colour, etc).