PCManFM/libfm now has thumbnail support and auto-mount!

Hi list,
After days of hacking, now pcmanfm2/libfm supports thumbnail and very
basic auto-mount.
Heavy testing is needed since I'm going to make first public tarball
release (alpha release).
Translators please exam English strings to see if there are errors in
spelling or grammar since I'm not native speacker. There is no urgent
need to update your translations because strings are not yet frozen
and they might be changed later.
After some final UI polishing, I'll make a tarball. My current plan is
to release it within one week.

Besides, some people seemed to notice prolonged startup time. Please
confirm this.
If the startup speed is really slow, I need to fix that.

Cheers!

Follow ups