Re: PCManFM/libfm now has thumbnail support and auto-mount!

Hi,

Thanks, I will made testing packages available on the Lubuntu PPA :
https://edge.launchpad.net/~lubuntu-desktop/+archive/ppa

First bug I saw with the auto-mount is that pcmanfm2 try to auto-mount
floppy0 (/dev/fd0), which bring error message when you don't have a
floppy driver :)