One thing about menu-cache 0.3.2 to mention

Although I changed soname properly, coexistence of 0.3.2 and 0.2.x is
not possible.
They share the same daemon but in these two versions the daemons use
different IPC protocol.
So mixing those two will result in crashes.
Please make packages for menu-cache 0.3.2 and older versions conflict.
LXpanel should work with 0.3.2.
LXLauncher in git can work, but the previously released old tarballs won't.
So, I'd like to request another exception for LXLauncher, too.
Besides, many blog posts related to Lubuntu mentioned netbook mode.
It's an interesting features getting much attention.
Lacking theming support can make the first impression and
user-experience really bad.
Since this is the first public release of Lubuntu, this is quite crucial.
So, if theming support can be finished in time, I hope there can be an
exception for lxlauncher, too.

Thanks in advance.