Re: quick run of lubuntu a3

On Sunday 28,February,2010 10:48 AM, Lee Briggs wrote:
> I think I've said this before, but is there any reason we couldn't give
> mono-paint a try?
>
> Its a paint.net <http://paint.net> clone, unfortunately its written in
> mono, but its still pretty damn good for its size..
>
> http://code.google.com/p/paint-mono/

Mono is a runtime/interpreter for CLI bytecode, not a language. You really mean
C#, but there's really nothing wrong with it being written in C#. The real
problem is that we are past FeatureFreeze and nobody has packaged it for
Debian/Ubuntu just yet, so it is not in the archives and will not be entering Lucid.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin