Question on filing bugs...

I've begun installing Lubuntu on several older computers at my school.
 I'm really excited about the potential of Lubuntu to turn older
computers into useful computers and to be able to then give those
computers to low income students in our community.

My question concerns filing bugs.  I noticed that /usr/games is not in
the search path on alpha3, so when I installed xboard, it shows up in
the menu, but won't launch.  I can launch it from the terminal, but
since the chess engine it looks for is also in /usr/games, it can't
find that either.  I wanted to file a bug, but the launchpad site
doesn't appear to be used for that.

Please advise.

Thanks!

jeff elkner