Re: Question on filing bugs...

Le dimanche 28 février 2010 à 11:17 -0500, Jeff Elkner a écrit :
> My question concerns filing bugs.  I noticed that /usr/games is not in
> the search path on alpha3, so when I installed xboard, it shows up in
> the menu, but won't launch.  I can launch it from the terminal, but
> since the chess engine it looks for is also in /usr/games, it can't
> find that either.  I wanted to file a bug, but the launchpad site
> doesn't appear to be used for that.
For this specific bug, I just committed a fix in lxdm, so it should be
fixed in the next update.

Generally, you can report bugs on any packages of Lubuntu. You can run
"ubuntu-bug the_name_of_the_package". If it's a specific package, the
tool will warn you, and in this case, you can report it on the mailing
list.

I'll do a more verbose explanation next week, to explain how to report
bugs.