Re: Lubuntu Screencasts

maybe a promt that automatically launches after loading live session,
saying that this is a live session :), what are the consequences of
that (efficiency worse than on regular install, loss of settings each
boot, etc - but being able to look around the system without any
changes on computer) and that the tutorial and installation process
may be launched by clicking the specific icon placed on desktop?