Help needed with the shutdown icon on the LXpanel

Hello all,

I have tried numerous times in the IRC room Lubuntu to find out what
happened with the shutdown applet on the LXpanel. After having some
upgrades done from A1 to A2 the applet just disappeared into a grey
wheel. In A1 it was as usuall having the red icon. How can I fix this ?
Is there any path I need to check or do the config in this.
The 2nd topic is the new File Manager is coming up automatically at
every startup. I know how to check this in the config and then
autoconfig, but in the A2 I do not see the autoconfig folder anymore.

Thanks.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
hosoka (https://launchpad.net/~hosoka)