new logo

Hello everybody. As I told you, I'm working on the new logo application
on our artwork. This message is only for first impressions, and for
telling me your oppinion about colour combination. I explain. Ubuntu now
comes in some versions:

"normal" (full colour) one is gray and orange
reduction in one colour is only gray
inverted version is pure white

So, applying these settings to the sub-families (and related products,
like Spread Ubuntu), we have two choices:

CHOICE 1 (darkblue and softblue)

This one will generate good applications, but limited in colour use. See
how CD wallet could be:

CHOICE 2 (softblue and limegreen)

This one is more graphically powerfull and reliable for develop
applications. CD Wallet could be like this:

These are initial designs. I can't do it "official" because I need
another answer from Ubuntu Art admin with more data. So, what do you
think about this (for the moment)?