Re: Lubuntu on ARM devices

I love the idea. At the moment I'm looking for a little netbook with arm CPU ( you know these little things imported from china, with 266 MHz CPU and 128 mb ram), and as soon as one of these pcs is less than 50€ on eBay, I'll buy one. I would love to test lubuntu on that device, but actually I don't have the time for doing it all by myself. If someone wrote a howto, man, that would be awesome.

If this could become an individual project, we should make a new mailing list .

Best regards,
Jo