Re: samba

Andy,

I am quite happy at CLI, in fact, when i get racked off with a GUI app, I go
to CLI - However, not all people are. And we've been asked to test the GUI
apps. If a GUI app fails, then we can check the CLI equivalent to see if it
is the fault of the GUI app, or a bug.

An easy example, Xarchiver couldn't open a zipped file, because unzip was
not installed. Things like that are 'major' problems to new users. Easy for
me to find, I went to CLI and issued 'unzip ~/Desktop/filename.zip' and was
told unzip had not been installed. :-)