Re: Scanning and printing graphics, how?

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:57:23 -0000, Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have installed it, the alteration of resolution appears to be under
preferences ? I'll hook up the scanner to-morrow.

Are we any further forward on a deciding on candidates for an image viewer ?

I have installed it and it lists my scanner but will not scan as it says scanner not found. There is no saned group created. I’m currently unable to create this group using Users & Groups as it will not allow me to alter the system configuration as I’m not allowed :( Users & Groups gives the same errors under Ubuntu Lucid as well, when I try to create a ne w group.

--
Steve (Yorvyk)
http://www.lubuntu.net