PCManFM2 0.9.3 beta + libfm 0.1.9 beta are released. The first beta release

Hi list,
Here comes PCManFM 0.9.3 beta + libfm 0.1.9 beta.
The file operations progress dialog underwent some major rework.
Now I declare feature freeze for the first stable release (pcmanfm 1.0
and libfm 0,2).
Please test and make sure things work as expected.
No new features will be added to this release from now on.
Now we're focusing on fixing bugs and improving quality.

Translators please exams the strings in both libfm and pcmanfm.
If there are no big problems found, we'll enter string freeze one week
later (3/25).

After bugs are fixed and translations are updated, the next beta
release will be at the end of March.
If there is no accident, the first stable release should be in the
first two weeks of April.

This is the current schedule.

Follow ups